Visitors to your site will expect to find contact information in the footer, which appears at the bottom of every page.
A common web convention is to include basic contact information, including links to social media accounts, in a site’s footer. The footer is the same on every page of a website, and this information acts like a signature to indicate who is responsible for the site.
To add contact information:
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize or, from the black admin bar at the top of any page, click Customize.
- Click Contact Information in the panel on the left side of the screen.
- Fill out your information, including relevant social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Flickr.
- (Optional) Link to a Contact page by selecting a page from the dropdown menu. See more on this below.
- (Optional) Type in a label for the Contact page link.
- Click Save & Publish.
If you’d like to add additional columns of information in the footer, you’ll need to add a widget.