Ready to get started with your site, but not sure where to begin? The WashU Web Theme guides and tutorials are a great place to start. However, you’re not in this alone!
Training is a great way to learn more about the WashU Web Theme, get personalized help with your site or connect with your support experts and other users. We offer several remote learning options for training in the WashU Web Theme:
Learn remotely and at your own pace with our training videos, created for admins who are:
- New to WordPress or the WashU Web Theme »
- Transitioning from Tailor to the new block editor »
- Experienced and ready to level up with advanced topics! (Coming soon)
Group training sessions (Zoom)
We offer virtual group training sessions for those who learn best with live instruction.
Zoom training sessions are available for admins of the following types of websites created through WashU Sites:
- Websites created in June 2020 and later
- Websites that have been updated to the latest version of the web theme, the block editor
Web accessibility series
The accessibility series is temporarily paused due to COVID-19.
The WashU Web Accessibility Users Group meets to share knowledge about standards and best practices for creating and supporting web-based content that’s accessible to people with disabilities and those using assistive technologies. Each month, a speaker presents on a different web accessibility-related topic.
One-on-one remote support
While we hope that everyone will take advantage of our online Guides & Tutorials, training videos and group training sessions, we realize there are some cases when a one-on-one session makes more sense, such as:
- You have one or more very specific questions about your site.
- You tend to learn better in a one-on-one setting.
- Your site was created before June 2020, which means it’s in a legacy theme.
To request a one-on-one support, please email us at email@example.com.