In addition to the tutorials and guides, you have a team of digital experts on your side. We provide training and support, fix bugs and keep features current with ongoing enhancements.
Your tutorials may have moved to a different site
If your website doesn’t match the tutorials on this site, you may be using a different version of the theme. Find out more »
How can we help you?
- If you need help updating content on your website:
Check the guides and tutorials for the WashU Web Theme.
- If the tutorials aren’t helping or you found a bug:
Send us a request for support.
- If you’d like to attend a training session:
Learn about our group and one-on-one training sessions.
- If your site is using a different theme:
Find user guides for the legacy WashU Web Theme and the WUSM Web Theme.
- If you need a new website:
Go to WashU Sites to request a site.
Still need help?
If you can’t find a solution via our online resources, or if you just prefer to talk to a human, we are here to help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to respond to emails within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
- Call 314-935-8900
Our phone line is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.