First things first:
- If you haven’t created a website yet, go to sites.wustl.edu to request a new site.
- If you need access to a website, contact the site administrator.
- If you’re a site administrator, you can add more users as site editors or admins.
To log into your WashU Site, go to your homepage, then add /wp-admin as shown in the example below. Enter your WUSTL Key and password to access the site dashboard.
After logging in you’ll see your site dashboard with a summary of recent activity.
Use the left menu to find the content or settings you’re adding or editing. A black admin bar also appears at the top of your website when you’re logged in (if you don’t see it, refresh the page).
- Click the website name to toggle between the admin and public views.
- Click Edit Page or Tailor Page to update the page you’re viewing; when your changes are saved, click View Page to see how it looks.