Accessing Google Analytics, Maps and YouTube
For working in Google apps such as Google Analytics, Google Maps and YouTube, website administrators should establish a Google account using a shared departmental @wustl.edu email address rather than a personal @wustl.edu address or Gmail address.
Request a custom email account:
Trouble accessing Google with your @wustl.edu account?
If you have trouble creating an @wustl Google account or accessing Google apps using an existing wustl Google account, it may be due to conflicts with Washington University’s Google Enterprise Account.
To fix the issue, submit a ticket in Service Now to the attention of Eric Suiter so that he can add you to WashU’s Google Enterprise account and give you the correct permissions. Once this is done, you’ll need to change some settings on your computer, within Box:
- Open a browser and log into box.wustl.edu.
- In the upper right corner select your account initials.
- In the dropdown window, select Account Settings.
- Select Integrations at top right.
- In the first section labeled Applications Linked to your Account, you should see Google Drive. To the right select Reset Association.
- You’re done! Your access to Google with your @wustl.edu account should now work.