Using the PPI: Individual block
A new page editor was released in June 2020. Do you know how to use it? See the guide to the new block editor »
People, Places and Items (PPI) are a custom post type. To use this block, you’ll need to have created at least one PPI post first.
- Add the PPI: Individual block to the page.
- Select People, Places or Items from the Select a Post Type dropdown in the right settings panel.
- Choose a specific person, place or item using the Select a Post dropdown. As long as you have created and published the person, place or item, it will appear in this dropdown, based on which post type you selected.
- You selection will appear in the PPI: Individual block.
Individual PPI examples
Here is what each of the three post types look like when pulled individually onto a page.
Michel M. Ter-Pogossian Professor of Radiology
Achilefu’s research focuses on the design, development and biochemical evaluation of molecular imaging agents and drugs in cells and living organisms. He has earned national recognition for his work to use light to activate drugs and the immune system in the body.
- Physical Address: 6475 Forsyth Boulevard, St. Louis, MO, United States
- Phone: 314-935-5234