This tutorial explains how to add a Person, Place or Item post as a Tailor element. If you’ve never used Tailor before, read the intro tutorial first.
To add a Person, Place or Item post through Tailor, you’ll need to create one first.
- Drag the PPI: Individual element onto the page; by default, your first Person post, alphabetically, will appear.
- Click on the element; a blue outline should appear around the entire snippet.
- Click Edit in the top right corner.
- From the Post Type dropdown menu, select People, Places or Items.
- Then use the second dropdown to choose a specific Person, Place or Item.
- Click Apply.
Individual PPI examples
Chancellor of Washington University in St. Louis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrighton was elected the 14th chancellor of Washington University in St. Louis in 1995 and serves as its chief executive officer. In the years following his appointment, the university has made significant progress in student quality, campus improvements, resource development, curriculum and international reputation.
- Physical Address: 6475 Forsyth Boulevard, St. Louis, MO, United States
- Phone: 314-935-5234