A new page editor was released in June 2020. Do you know how to use it? See the guide to the new block editor »
Use this tutorial to embed a list of events on a page. To add a calendar, follow the tutorial for adding a calendar.
Inserting a list of events
- Click the Add block icon (it looks like an encircled plus sign) to insert the Events List block on the page
If you don’t see the Events List block, your site is likely using a different Events tool. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Use the Block settings on the right to choose which events appear in your list.
- To show all upcoming events, leave the Category dropdown menu set to All.
- To show a subset of upcoming events, select the appropriate category from the Category dropdown menu.
- Select the number of events to display using the slider on the right. For example, on a homepage, 3-5 might be good.
- What you see in edit view does not reflect what your site visitors see. Always click Preview (in the top right corner of your page) to see the “live” view.